Browning B725 Hunter Premium
Browning's much anticipated revolutionary new designed B725 has finally arrived!
The B725 contains all the lastest technological advanced designs from Browning's Classic B-Series O/U line in shotguns.
The Key Features & Benefits of the New B725:
- Technical Efficiency - New Trigger System
- Perfect Balance & Shot Patterns - New Designed Vector Pro Barrels & Invector DS chokes.
- Superior Level of Feel - Low Frame Action & New Inflew II Recoil Pad
- Beautiful, modern game scene engraved action.
- Optional Auto-Safety (included in box).
- 6mm top rib
- Walnut Wood Grade 2.5, oil finished.
- Stock Drop 37-57mm - Length of pull 14.3/4\\\" as standard. (Additional recoil pads available for increased length.)
- Recoil Pad: Inflex II 12mm Standard Size
- Available in Left Hand version
The stand out feature is the new lower action frame that creates a superior level of feel when mounting and increased field of view.
Within this sophisticated action the B725 has an all new mechanical trigger system, allowing the shooter to really "feel" the shot as the trigger is pulled. The new trigger system is shorter, faster and lighter for a great feel, providing you with more control over your shooting. The Perfect Shot Pattern the unique exclusive combination of a Vector Pro extended forcing cone, a Back-Bored barrel and the brand-new Invector DS gives you the best barrel-work on the market.
Invector DS Chokes. The new Invector DS (Double Steel) chokes provide unrivalled performance thanks to:
- An optimal length of 80mm
- An exclusive internal shape
- A patented gas seal segment
|ACTION||OVER AND UNDER|